Progress Through Unity

Meeting in DC

Your Local 60 Officers just received an email update from GC Burkert, NJ Transit submitted an offer to the coalition that was unacceptable to the group. We are waiting on a decision from the NMB whether we are released, that will take 7-10 days. When we hear any news we will let you all know ASAP.
Thanks for your patience we are trying to keep everyone informed as quickly as possible.