Progress Through Unity

Conductor Certification Penalty Cards


If you are on a Conductors list and are required to take an assistant conductor or a ticket collector assignment, you must fill out a penalty time card for the Conductor certification arbitrary. List it on penalty card as an 046 claim, everyday you work you need a penalty card. Please send me the time stamped 046 card and the denial so I can progress the claim.

Additionally, any student in the CTP program, follow the above instructions to claim the same arbitrary for every day you have been out qualifying. The time cards must be time stamped, original and your copy, and then get me the pay stub denial so I can progress the claim.


Stephen J. Burkert

General Chairman